Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry for the absence...

Hi everyone,

I am sorry I haven't posted anything in about 5 days. Things have been crazy since I have been back from convention. I had company, hubby had eye surgery...the good kind. He know doesn't have to wear glasses! He is very excited about it, since about a year ago they said he didn't qualify but the technology has advanced and he qualified! So I had to drive him everywhere for about a week before he was released to drive. During that time our dog had to have surgery as well to have a lump removed off his leg. We had it tested and it was a mast cell tumor so we are happy to have caught it and removed it early on. He still has his stitches in and it is about 3 1/2 to 4 inches long. YUCK! I don't do well with blood. He is doing well even though he wants to lick the stitches.

I promise tomorrow I will post a picture of a couple of items I made while at convention :) Thanks for still checking in, I appreciate it!

No comments: