Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bella Rose paper bag tote .....

Hi Ladies

I made this paperbag tote for my upcoming Hawaii club members. They like see the versatilty of things you can do not just cards. I also wanted to show off the new Bella Rose DSP and the gorgeous new in colors. I used Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss (love those two colors together) pieces from the new Bella Rose DSP, Vanilla 5/8 ribbon, word window punch, scallop punch, circle punch and the define your life stamp set. If you would like to know how to make this cute paperbag tote just email me :)


4 comments:

loretta said...

I love the layout of the card!

-- I've got blog candy!

Michelle said...

OOoh I like that bag! Those colors together are yummy! Great job!

Loreen said...

This bag is adorable. Post the tutorial please =)

The Mama Monkey said...

Adorable bags!!!