Monday, August 4, 2008

I was tagged twice (while at convention) LOL...

bff_award

I was awarded the Blogging Friends Forever award!!  YIPPEE my first award :) This is also the 1st time I have been tagged and I was tagged twice within a day!  The 1st person that tagged me is Jackie.  We frequent each others blogs and she does some great stuff!  The second person that tagged me, (I believe because Jackie tagged her too..lol) is CrisCris and I have become good blogging buddies.  We met on SCS because of our avatar photos.  Cris and I hit it off immediately and have been emailing and chatting since.  Definitely check out both of their blogs TODAY :)

Since I am new at tagging I hope its ok to pass this on for both of them at one time :) 

The rules are:
1. Only five people allowed
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
It was kind of hard to chose who to give the awards to because I'm very new to the whole blogging world and don't think I have too many followers.  But if you are a follower of me... THANKS!!!  It really means a lot to me :)

 

The award of BFF goes to.......... (drum roll please)

Michelle lives right here in San Antonio, Texas and is a fellow military spouse.  We met on SCS and  have become great stamping pals.  She LOVES to stamp and does a wonderful job at it. 

Dragana Skoro lives in Canada (another part of the world ) and has such a wonderful heart. I love the comments she leaves for me on my blog.  Check her blog out for beautiful cards and creations.

Tracy does excellent painting!!  I know its not stamping but for me I stamp because I CAN'T paint.  She is very lucky to have the gift to do both! Check out her fun blog with her painting creations and cards.

Jessica Russell has such a lovely blog.  She is a fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator and does an awesome job creating projects & cards.  She is having a sale on A LOT of her retired sets from SU so check her out for some great buys!

Last but not least..

Heather  I don't know where she can find the time to come up with the cute cards and projects she does.  She works full-time, has 7 kids...YES 7... can you believe that?!?!? 

Well there you have it... my list of my blogging friends.. until next time!

 

Take care and Happy Stamping!!

png signature for blog

4 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for tagging me, Jen! It is my first time being tagged! Thanks also, for the nice compliment on my blog! I'm glad you had a good time at Convention, I SOOOO wish I could have gone this year!!

Tracy said...

You are sooo sweet! Thanks for tagging me! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing all your creative ideas!

Dragana Skoro said...

THanks so much fro thinking about me!!!! :-) You're such a sweetheart... Well, As I was tagged twice previously - it might take me a little more time to tag more people... I didn't stamp for two days now... Withdrawal, I tell ya. I would like to hear everything about he convention though... I still have to make it there. Maybe next year. Hugs,

Dragana aka Happy Inker

Cris A said...

Yeah Jennifers home!!! I was happy to tag you! And thanks for spelling my name right! ;)