Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updated information

Hi Ladies

Well today was a VERY LONG day.. we just got back to our rooms and it is almost 11pm and we have to be back there at 7 30 am. SO I don't have time to upload any pics tonight. I did want to mention that I noticed some chatter on whether or not the catalogs for everyone would be spiral bound, and I am not sure. I thought since ours was that maybe they changed it, but not sure. Sorry! I will let you know when I find out :)

I can tell you that the Designer series paper, Tart n Tangy and One smart cookie made it into the catalog :) WOOHOOO

Happy Stamping..

Jennifer

1 comment:

Cris A said...

Jennifer, not only am I sooo excited to hear your updates from convention...but I tagged you! Visit my blog when you get a chance for the details!