Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sneak Peaks and In Color Comparison...

Today I took some pictures of the new "in colors" from SIMG_2494tampin Up!. I think they are going to be some fun colors to work with. I am surprised at how much I am liking the Pacific Point. My friends that know me will think that's odd since I am a "green" person myself. Now don't get me wrong I like Kiwi Kiss too but I like the Pacific Point much better than the Brilliant Blue we have now. Also just to point it out I noticed I spelled Brilliant wrong on the picture and it's a lot of work to change it so I just left it misspelled. Oh well, gives it character...LOL

 IMG_2531
I will be doing a color swatch key ring share starting Aug. 11th  so if anyone is interested email me at jenken03@earthlink.net for the details. Also if you pre-order a NEW catalog for $7.95 (plus $2.00 shipping) you will also receive a coupon for 5 yards FREE of assorted SU grosgrain ribbon with your 1st $50 order through me:) I love new customers... so join the fun!

I will be back later with more sneak peaks so stay tuned! 

Happy Stampin!!

png signature for blog

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures, the only new In Color I have so far is Pink Pirouette (which I love)so it great to see what the other colors look like close up!

I'm a green lover too, its one of my favorites!

Tracy said...

Great resource! It's nice to see the comparisons.

Anonymous said...

TFS the new colors I think the tangerine is going to be fun!

Michelle W. said...

Thanks for the color chart. I like to be able to compare the new colors to something I know. This really helps me. Thanks!

Cris A said...

Hi Jennifer! I just love those new colors! And the comparisons really show the differences!